SME Business Growth & Lead Generation
perhaps it’s time to get some help?
If you do, why not do it with somebody who’s successfully done it themselves, and for others, not read it in a book or bought it as a franchise?
I’m Ian Frost
I’ve a real passion for helping business owners grow their business with proven experience & results, in plain english, and practical steps to suit their needs rather than my bank account.
I’m a passionate, straight talking person who’s built £multi-million businesses, run large teams, and has experienced most of the day to day challenges that small business owners face, and I have practical experience from decades of successful business growth in B2B markets, not from the pages of a guru’s book or an ‘off the shelf’ consultancy franchise.
In fact if you want multiple Powerpoints and lots of forms to fill in, multiple roleplays and a very formulaic, corporate feel then I can guarantee you that I’m not for you! If however you appreciate straight observation, practical and productive guidance & assistance, and a recognition that it’s your business, not mine, and I’m only here to help you achieve success in growing it in a pragmatic fashion perhaps I may be?
A few facts about me that may be relevant
- I’m 56 years of age and have been in business development and sales & marketing in some form or another since I was 20.
- My formative years were in media advertising (press & tv) , then an old fashioned advertising agency (long before the digital age), then I went to work for a customer and about 6 years later I’d them from organic growth of £5M to £20M sales.
- I then ran an £85M sales operation and discovered that I didn’t like the politics & inefficiencies of a PLC, and subsequently the culture of an American organisation when it took over.
- I’ve built business, for self & others, of different sizes & types, but the fundamentals are the same, and there’s nothing that replaces having a great offer, a great service and a passion for results -sometimes it gets lonely doing that alone.
- If a job is worth doing it’s worth doing well, but never take it on if it’s unmanageable, a step too far or with the wrong people, and above all it has to pay. Business is not charity & hard decisions should never be delayed if necessary.
- The business world is full of ‘talkers’, ‘hangers on’ & people that don’t deliver what they promise, so pick your partners & collaborators with care.